Barrister. William Ekwueme James, barristwilliamjames4@gmail.com, +22962084830, Top Secret of $3

Warning! This is a scam letter. Never respond to it.

Attention:

Firstly, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction, this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make anyone apprehensive and worried, I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day.

Let me start by first introducing myself properly to you. Though it may surprise you receiving this letter from me, since there was no previous correspondence between us. My name is William Ekwueme James. Esq. a personal Attorney to Late Mr. Emmanuel William. My purpose of contacting you is for you to help secure the funds left behind by my late client, to avoid it being confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank Where this fund valued (Three Dollar United States Dollars Only) deposited by my client before his death.

This Bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin or the account will be declared unserviceable and the fund diverted to the Bank treasury, so far all my efforts to get a hold of someone related to this man has proved abortive. Hence, I have contacted you. I am actually asking for your consent to present you to the Bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of my late client’s fund, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to your account.

All the legal documentations to back up your claim as my client’s Next of Kin I shall provide them. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us to achieve this transaction.

I wish to point out that I want 10% of this money to be shared among the charity organizations, while the remaining 90% is shared equally between us for this USD $3.00. This proposition is entirely risk free. I will use my position as the client’s attorney to guarantee the successful execution of this transaction. If you are interested, please contact me via this line +229-62084830 or Email: (barristwilliamjames4@gmail.com) upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand this transaction well.

The intended transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any infraction of the law. However, if this business proposition offends your moral ethics, do accept my sincere apology. If on the contrary you wish to achieve this goal with me, kindly get back to me with your interest for further explanation.

USD$3 is a lot to me. I beg you and seek your immediae cooperation. I am willing to offer myself to you.

Kindest regards
Barrister. William Ekwueme James
barristwilliamjames4@gmail.com
+22962084830

Leave a Reply