result

admin   27.11.2019   No Comments on result

Warning! This is a scam letter. Never respond to it.

Sent from: vchads@yahoo.com

Hello

My name is Mrs. Esther Reuben, an orphan, My dear, I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears in my eyes, pains and great sorrow in my heart, it is the situation of things surrounding me has made me to cry out and requested for an investment assistance in your position there in your country because I never knew things would turn this way.

I have been working in the National Oil Corporation (NOC) for 29 years before Libya civil war asylum and I became sick and very unwell to continue the work that i started with my beloved husband… I married for 32 years with a child of 12 years old son. I decided not to re-marry or get another child outside my matrimonial home which the word of God is against. When I and my beloved husband were in the National Oil Corporation (NOC), we deposited together sum of (US$29 Million) in a bank with my name, presently; this money is still with the Bank. We made this money available for exportation of Gold and Diamond.

My recently medical reports provides that I would not last for the periods of next few weeks due to the cancer has gotten to a very worst / dangerous stage and My late husband’s relatives who should have assisted me in this situation are greedy and worldly; since my ill- health they have stolen and converted most of my late husband’s properties to their private use and i do not want my son to get involved with them.

As I don’t know what tomorrow will result I decided to hand you over this money to invest it the way I am going to instruct herein. I want you to take 40% Percent of the total money for your personal investment while the remaining 60% will be invest by you for the benefit and education of my son Reuben Jr, who will be staying under your kind custody until he is matured enough to take care of himself.

I shall be going in for a surgery operations soonest and desire this money to be transferred to you as I do not wish to leave this money in the bank because bankers might misuse it and it will not be in the best interest of my son who is just 12 and too young to handle this kind of money.

Immediately I receive your very urgent response with your full data’s I shall give you the contact of the bank and also instruct the bank manager to secure the necessary bank documents that will prove you the present beneficiary of the fund in the bank, which is if you assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein.

Your very urgent respond through my private e-mail address :{ estherreu@hotmail.com} for securities reasons and keep this as a secret to yourself.

Sincerely,
Esther.