Sent from: email@example.com
This is Debra Andrew writing to you on behalf of UNICEF ORGANIZATION. UNICEF (United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund) is the driving force that helps build a world where the rights of every child are realized. We have the global authority to influence decision-makers, and the variety of partners at grassroots level to turn the most innovative ideas into reality. That makes us unique among world organizations, and unique among those working with the young.
We believe that nurturing and caring for children are the cornerstones of human progress. UNICEF was created with this purpose in mind – to work with others to overcome the obstacles that poverty, violence, disease and discrimination place in a child’s path.
We believe that we can, together, advance the cause of humanity.
We advocate for measures to give children the best start in life, because proper care at the youngest age forms the strongest foundation for a person’s future.
We work to prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS among young people because it is right to keep them from harm and enable them to protect others. We help children and families affected by HIV/AIDS to live their lives with dignity.
You should be:
– Applicants must understand English language.
– Applicants must be above 18 years old.
– Excellent communication skills as staff work closely together and manner with computer skills.
– No Experience Necessary but book keeping or money management experience ideas.
– Good working relationship with new people is an asset.
– Good Self motivated and very detail orientated.
– Able to use your initiative and act independently.
– Receiving donations from clients, companies and organization who are willing to donate.
– Good management of the donation funds receiving.
– Receiving donations through bank transfer, Checks and Money Order.
– Forwarding all donations payment to our local head branch office every month.
– Keeping all records of donations received and funds transfers to our offices by you.
– A creative and varied job with a highly motivated team.
– An excellent tax free salary (up to $6,000USD/monthly) + high commission weekly working from your computer.
– A free personal Sony VAIO Notebook PC.
– Quick career progression and spend more time with your family.
– Primary Location: Canada, New Zealand, Australia, UK, France and USA.
Please reply via email with complete information as requested:
(Please Ignore This If Already Attached With Your Resume)
Current Occupation*** (If Any)
Current Employer*** (If Any)
You don’t have to go out of your present daily activity in order to engage in this Job i.e. you can do this Work easily without leaving or affecting your present Job. You will work as an independent contractor right from your home /office. Your job is absolutely legal. You do not need any capital to start non of your personal funds is needed. You are also required to check your email messages everyday at least 3 times daily. Staying online no less than 1 hour daily is required and checking your e-mail messages at least 3 times everyday. Having access to a computer with Internet connection at home.
Send all your replies to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund)
© Copyright UNICEF 2018.
UNICEF reserves all copyrights